What is DRUM CIRCLE?
- A Drum Circle has multiple applications Team Building, Wellness, Education, leisure, Celebrations, Spiritual, Personal Growth and Health.
- A Drum Circle is not a music class, it is not batucada, it is not a rehearsal or a concert.
- A Drum Circle is a group of people placed in a circle, with percussion instruments where a facilitator shapes and directs the music that is generated at the moment.
- A Drum Circle is a space to play and have fun co-creating as a team.
- Depending on the objective we used different facilitation dynamics.
- Drum Circles allow working by playing points such as: leadership, group efficiency, communication, motivation with direct outcome on wellbeing and productivity.
- In a Drum Circle the contribution of each person to the group make that the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.